Friday, July 27, 2007

Blog Outline -

Well here goes my first post in what I hope becomes a very long blog.

I feel it will be a good servcie to BYU and future students and so I plan on writing in this blog every weekeday once school starts. Even on my internship, as long as I legally can, I hope to remain in that habit.

I do this for 2 reasons. This will benefit me because it will help me remember a lot of what I learn. Truthfully, this blog could be pretty boring as I right down a lot of the items I learn in class. But hey, repetition helps you to remember
Reason #2 is that I really wanted to see what people were dealing with as I was researching the school I was going to attend. Hopefully this will become a treasure trove of information for those deciding on where to go.

Now, can I be disciplined enough to accomplish this? I do have some goals while in the program. I need to lay those out and then like it says in Good to Great, I need to see if I achieve those goals. I don't get to make excuses at the end of the semester/year/program/internship for not achieving those goals, I need to directly compare.

So if you're insterested in BYU's MBA, watch this blog, I'll let you know how it works out for me in the next 2 years.

No comments: