I have an interview today for my dream internship. So I've been asking around for suggestions a lot. I think I interview pretty well, but one thing I need to remember in an interview is to be confident! Sometimes questions are meant to be tricky, don't be feeble as stating what doing.
One friend told me to document all my experiences into categories. These are the categories I think that apply:
- Marketing (as a marketing student -- may even break this down further into areas like product and brand management)
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Problems
- Dealing with Problematic People
- What is the product? (this can be deeper than what you think)
- Who is the customer?
- What has the company done well in the past? (not well?)
- What are problems are in the future? What strategy should be used in the future?
- Why work for this company?
- Who is the competition?
Ok time to focus my studies on these areas.