Saturday, December 8, 2007

I'm accountable now (and embarrased)

Earlier today, I was talking with some fellow class-mates (Jeremy & Gabriel) and I got talking about an annoying comment someone put on my blog. Eventually this conversation was steered into my showing them this blog.

Before this instant, I hadn't let anyone know about "My BYU MBA Experience", and hadn't directly tied myself to it. I kept the secrecy because I don't want to have to put a lot of thought into my postings, but still want to record my thoughts (whatever they may be) Now I'm somewhat embarrassed because I often write about trivial, boring subjects.

So now that its tied to me, I guess I'll have to be a little more eloquent and a little more exciting...... well maybe, after all it is still My Blog & My Thoughts.
But at the same time, "you're work is your signature." So if this is going to be signed to me, I guess I'd better write something I feel is at least acceptable. (i.e. I thought this was pretty lame)

No comments: