Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Decided on Industry

Well, its been a lot of back and forth deciding what I wanted to do when I was done with this MBA, but I think I've done it finally.

My Venture Capital Class this semester has been amazing. I'm learning a lot about growing business fast and trying to see what can be successful with a small amount of tweaking. Entrepreneurship has always been in my blood, but is it a mistake to start a company without first establishing yourself with a large company. That way if your venture fails at least you've got something else on your resume to prove you learned something.

Well, I've decided I'm going to take a chance. I want to grow a business not wander in bureaucracy so I am looking to get involved with a startup that is currently dealing with VC Firms. I want that exposure and hopefully can make the jump one day. I've been hustling and making a lot of phone calls.

In my opinion, the future looks good. I'm working really hard, but I think I am getting some things done.

No comments: