Friday, June 27, 2008

what day is it?

Haven't been on this in a while. Wow this has been an intense summer! For the first time in my life, I actually forget what day it is. I think it's partially because I just don't hae time to pay attention but I'm also haviing a lot of fun so who cares what day it is--just enjoy it!

It's been really fun to get into Celio and see everyone running at 150 mph getting ready to go to market and now we're slowing down a little to make sure we're doing things right and being consistent.

I got some cool respoinsibilities yesterday and now am very involved in coordinating the marketing internationally. I'll tell ya what, you can have an awesome internship in a small company and get some great titles on your resume. But you also have to make sure you are very results oriented.

I wish I was this focused on results back when I played hockey in highschool-- I might have doubled my varsity goals (from 2 - 4) :)

No comments: